4 Easy steps to list your house on MLS
Please review the service options below, and make your selection(s) on the Secure Order Form. Your credit card billing information will be transmitted through a secure server and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Flat Fee Listing: Package A – $495
- 6 months listing on your local MLS
- Maximum photos on the MLS
- Exposure of your property for sale on all public sites (ex. Realtor.com, yahoo.com, google.com, trulia.com, zillow.com and much more)
- Professional yard sign and frame
- Use of Electronic Realtor or combination keybox ($100 refundable deposit required) where available.
- Showcase Home listing on Realtor.com – Complete with up to 36 digital photos, extended description, a headline, and Virtual Tour link.
- Showing scheduling service or CSS – Where available (DFW, Houston, San Antonio & McAllen).
Electronic Realtor Keybox Deposit: $100 (refundable) The deposit is refunded to your credit card after the keybox is returned to us. We pay for UPS shipping both ways. For details about keyboxes, see Guide to Showings, Keyboxes, and Showing Service
Electronic Realtor Keyboxes are available in: DFW, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Central Texas, Tyler, Corpus Christi, College Station, Highland Lakes, Kileen/Fort Hood, Waco & El Paso (We supply a combo keybox in McAllen and Temple-Belton).
Flat Fee Listing: Package B – $1195
- Everything all features of Package A
- PLUS: Our agents will advise and represent you in ALL contract and repair negotiations and complete all necessary paperwork. (You get the same representation you would expect from a competent 6% agent.)
Additional Options Available
Full Representation Upgrade: $700
We advise and represent you in all contract and repair negotiations and complete all necessary paperwork. Cost is a fee of $700 per buyer. However, if you upgrade before you get an offer, the representation applies to all offers for the duration of the listing. (NOTE: This is already included in the $1195 “Flat Fee Listing with Full Representation” option above.)
Secondary Listing – Same Property: $250
This can apply to adding a second MLS area or adding a “For Lease” listing.
Many areas of Texas are served by two MLS systems, and some agents may belong to one and not the other. When a property is in such an overlapping MLS area, it’s a good idea to enter your listing in both MLS systems to make sure all agents will have access to your listing in their MLS. A Secondary Listing also applies when you already have your property listed with us For Sale, and you want to add a separate “For Lease” listing.
Electronic Realtor Keybox Refundable Deposit:
Your $100 keybox deposit will be refunded to your credit card once the keybox is returned. If your key is still inside the box when we receive it, we will mail it back to you or discard it, per your instructions.